A national outlook of an eight per cent gain for the third quarter of 2021 is on par with pre-pandemic outlooks.
Photo via flickr.com
Moderate hiring climate expected for Richmond
Published 11:38 PDT, Tue June 8, 2021
According to the latest ManpowerGroup Employment Outlook Survey, Richmond employers expect a moderate hiring climate for the third quarter of 2021.
“Survey data reveals that 12 per cent of employers plan to hire for the upcoming quarter, while none anticipate cutbacks,” said Richard Plumb of Manpower’s Vancouver office. “The remaining 88 per cent of employers plan to maintain their current staffing levels in the upcoming quarter.”
With seasonal variations removed, Richmond’s third quarter net employment outlook of nine per cent is a four-percentage point decrease when compared to the previous quarterly outlook.
“This indicates a conservative hiring place for the upcoming months,” said Plumb.
$9.99 for 8 slices of classic pizza or a whole pizza (Hawaiian, Pepperoni, Veggie)
FreshSlice - Near Seafair Centre
Use any of our home staging service and get a second month rental for free!